EA didn't spend all that money for an exclusive permit to have to produce the best match Mut 23 coins, they did it so they could keep their sport as essential as possible, and still have the market. Agree with you. I started shopping for a ps3 and ncaa 14 yesterday since I am not purchasing Madden NFL 23 and Madden 22 is only the worst. Or have a back bone and quit playing this second. They called this season us clowns. Do not make their statement true.

Anybody else not feeling pumped for Madden NFL 23?

Just realized the"new" Madden comes out in 13 days and I dont think I've ever been less excited to get a Madden release. I checked into Madden 22 and checked out before the Easter promo. I remained steady until the Rookie Premieres which I got six or seven and then checked back out for the summer. Now, I feel super disconnected with all the Madden NFL 23 game and more connected with the neighborhood after the whole #FixMaddenFranchise in needing to buy the Madden NFL 23 game. In summary, I probably wont buy the Madden NFL 23 match unless I have a buddy who does. It gets old doing exactly the same thing on your own year after year. It's just the exact same thing on repeat, and cheesere online dont help. Anyone else feel like that?

I'm not hyped in any way. Have not even searched any information on it. I'm deeply into my franchise with fresh encounters on M20 and I am only going to keep rolling with it. I don't really care, unless there's earth shattering franchise changes buy madden nfl 23 coins. If I was a teenager I used to purchase every single one so I could be up to date but I truly don't care today.