With Madden 23 scheduled to launch during August. EA may begin disclose its official player ratings as soon as possible likely in the month of August Mut 23 coins. However, it's never too late to make predictions, and engage in a debate. Based on our predictions of the most popular quarterbacks in Madden 23. today we're offering our predictions on the best running backs this year's game.

Before we dive into the rankings for this year's season, let's start by taking a look at the way the position played up in Madden 22 starting at the beginning of the year and at the end. As you can see the best running backs did not change much from the beginning to the conclusion of the season This is odd when taking into account, Jonathan Taylor. I'm anticipating big things from him this season, so without further delay, let's begin what we expect from Madden 23.

I argued this past season in which I claimed that Derrick Henry deserved to join the Madden "99 Club." After running for more than 2500 yards in 2020. Henry had an impressive start in the season 2021. The season came to an end prematurely due to a fractured foot. Still, he finished his season with 937 rush hards and 10 touchdowns in eight games.

EA does not typically alter a player's overall rating due to injury so because this player had a 97 overall rating, I believe he'll stay at that for at least the start of Madden 23.

While Henry has an abundance of miles on his legs yet he's only age 28. Some may view him as old for his running back days but I believe that he should be on the top of the list until someone thwarts his position. However, this could happen as soon as this year if the player next who is on my list, continues his climb to the top.

Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor has shown plenty of potential earlier in his career. Taylor has rushed for 2.980 yards and 29 touchdowns during the two seasons he was an active player. Last year, he ran for a league-leading 1.811 yds and scored 18 touchdowns madden 23 coins buy. He also added 40 receptions and two touchdown catch.